The Planner Activity Table is ideal for all kinds of classroom activities. The heavy-duty construction contributes to a sturdy work surface that won't sag, and a leveling glide on each table leg allows for stability on uneven floors. The Planner Activity Table is shipped ready to assemble. The Planner Activity Table accommodates lower grades to ADA.
Bulk Discounts Available - Please Call 800-225-2517 or email email@example.com
Planner Activity Table Specifications:
- The heavy duty construction lends to a sturdy worksurface that won't sag. ADA compliant legs adjust in height. Leveling glides on each leg allow for stability on uneven floors. Ships ready to assemble
- The top will be 1 ¼" finished thickness consisting of 45 lb density particle-board core with a High Pressure laminate surface and a .020 bottom backer sheet.
- The edge is a ¼" thick bumper edge molding and is mechanically fastened every 6 to 8 inches to insure a long lasting fit.
- The frame will include a 14-gauge 1 3/4" high rail system below the perimeter of the top and include 11-gauge steel corner brackets for the easy leg attachment. The rail system is pre-assembled at the factory for ease of installation.
- Each leg attaches to the rail-system with a 5/16" x 1 ½" hardened bolt. The rail as well as the upper leg section will have a powder coat finish. The upper section of the leg is a 1 ¼" 12-gauge square steel tube with tapped holes for height adjustment. The lower section of the legs will be a 1" 12-gauge steel square tube with embossed holes on 1" centers for leg height adjustment from 24" to 34" in 1" increments. The lower section has a chrome finish. The upper and lower section attach with (2) 3/8" socket screws per leg. Each leg has a 1 3/8" diameter leveling glide with a nylon base to prevent floors from staining.
- Overall Dimensions: 30"D x 36"W x 24 to 34"H
- Weight: 76 lbs.
Minimum order of 10 tables
Shown with Optional Chair, Model 02600 (see below)