Heavy-duty, 1.5 mm steel cover is recommended for areas where abuse is severe. Easy to install, it helps assure that the smoke detector will remain operational in applications where vandalism and accidental damage are causing false fire alarms or high maintenance costs. STI 8200-W is a cold-rolled steel model painted white for flush mounted smoke detectors.
Molded of stainless steel and highly durable by design, these protective covers carry a three year guarantee against breakage in normal use. Easy to remove for servicing smoke detector. Tamper resistant hardware is available.
- Extremely strong 1.5 mm white cold-rolled steel
- Recommended for matching the interior of most public buildings
- Appealing appearance
- Cover is for flush mounted smoke detectors
- For surface mount stations see STI 8230-W
- Stainless steel cover available, see STI 8200-SS
- Tamper resistant hardware available
- Simple removal for servicing detector
- UL Listed to U.S. safety standards for specific smoke detectors. See Approvals tab for complete information.
- Three year guarantee against breakage in normal use