This unique and patented cover has been helping stop false fire alarms around the world for over 30 years, without restricting legitimate alarms. Ideal for schools, hospitals, nursing homes, stores, hotels and public buildings of almost every kind.
STI-1200 consists of a clear, tamperproof, super tough polycarbonate cover and frame that fits over most manual pull stations. The cover is connected to the frame by a cable. When the cover is lifted, it hangs off of the frame until the cover is snapped back onto the frame. Additional models available with a built-in warning horn that sounds when cover is lifted to gain access to the pull station (see STI-1100).
- Cover is UV-stabilized.
- Three year guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate in normal use.
- Proven effective for almost two decades.
- STI-1200 is for flush mount pull stations (Surface - see STI-1230).
- The Stopper II design is a registered trade mark of Safety Technology International, Inc.
- UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards (for standard and custom labeling).
- Typical working properties of polycarbonate are -40° to 250°F (-40° to 121°C).
- MEA 49-00-E.
- Fits virtually all manual pull stations (see Technical Data Sheet for dimensions)
- In Stock Same Day Shipping