The GR Series 6565-SO-CUS-VAL is a 6.5' x 6.5' square commercial grade valance umbrella comes complete with a 4 rib frame, marine lift pulley system and a 1.82" wide single piece African Mahogany pole. It stands 8' 8" high with a ground clearance of 7'. This umbrella is made from high quality marine grade canvas with an exceptionally strong and durable African Mahogany frame. The canopy, available in 54 custom colors, is stain and mildew resistant and water repellant. The 100% solution dyed acrylic fiber provides 98% UV protection and reinforced with five-thread stitching. The hardware is made from marine-grade stainless steel. The pulley lift system has a high durability UV resistance cord typically found in the boating industry and provides superior long term performance. The modular hub design of this umbrella allows for easy change out of parts. Additionally the GR series comes with a wind vent as part of the standard design. This vent allows for heat dissipation and wind gust control, allowing for a higher wind resistance and greater overall stability. Each pole is equipped with a protective aluminum sleeve for moisture protection.
- Marine grade canopy
- African Maghogany Frame and Pole
- Ribs measure 1.38" x 0.79"
- Triple layer fabric reinforcements
- Overall height is 8' 8"
- Ground clearance is 7'
- Weighs 26 pounds
- 98% UV protection
- 3 valance styles to chose from
- Variety of color choices
- African Mahogany pole and frame has 2 coats of 2K polyurethane yacht varnish
- Marine grade hardware
- Commercial pulley lift system
- 5 year warranty on canopy
- 3 year warranty on frame/pole
- 3 year free replacement on parts
- Ships in approximately 2 weeks