When you order before 3PM EST
An alternative to knob or lever handles. Makes opening a latched door as natural as opening an unlatched one - just push or pull in the direction the door swings. Available for any Adams Rite Series 4500/4700/4900 Deadlatch or MS+1890 Lock/Latch.
- Paddle is extruded aluminum
- Cam plug is furnished for use with Series 4500/4700/4900 (not used with MS+1890 lock/latch). Secured in latch body by cylinder setscrew, plug is also rigidly tied to escutcheon by hardened steel pins
- Escutcheon: Zinc alloy with Black Ritecoat Finish. Houses steel operating mechanism. Secured to door stile with special binder posts that extend into the escutcheon to rigidly resist torque loads in any direction
- Handed item, please see chart above and select handing above. Push to left, Push to right, Pull to left and Pull to right
- Select Aluminum, Black, or Dark Bronze finish above
In Stock. Same Day Shipping!