The Dual Force 2190 combines the access control capabilities of a latch with the security of a deadbolt. The key retracts and extends the deadbolt (and deadlatch) from either side. The exterior lever retracts the latch only while the inside lever retracts the deadbolt and latch simultaneously for fast, easy, panic-proof exiting.
- ANSI/BHMA Type E82101 Grade 1
- Interconnection: Field selectable inter-connection feature allows interior trim to retract deadbolt and deadlatch. Consult the local building official for guidance in code compliance. Retrof its to existing MS1850S Deadbolt or 4500/ 4900 Deadlatch of the same backset. 1-3/4” minimum door thickness required
- Cylinder Backset is 1-1/8" or 1-1/2" only
- Operation:Key or thumbturn retracts or extends deadbolt or deadlatch. Inside lever retracts both when configured with interconnect feature. Outside lever retracts latch only. Latch holdback feature activated or deactivated by turning key to retract latch and sliding holdback button on faceplate down to hold and up to release
- Auxiliary Deadlatch Pin is stainles steel. Deadlocks latch bolt to prevent "loiding" or case-knife entry
- Faceplates: 1” X 6-7/8” Includes FaceStyle faceplate system that adapts to flat, radius, or beveled door edge
- This is model 2190-01, please see the 2190-01 style handle drawing above
- Satin Stainless steel trim
In Stock. Same Day Shipping!