This PR-HS-MA Optional Heat Shield fits our PR-MA-32 Elevated Campfire Cooksite. This shield can be added to new or previously installed PR series fire rings to give protection from hot surfaces around the outside of the ring. The 33" diameter x 8" high shield is constructed out of 10 gauge steel and provides a 1-1/4" air gap around the area of these tall rings exposed to heat. The shield ring as a 3/16" wide strengthening flange formed to the inside. Any debris that might get between the ring and the shield will fall out the open bottom. Installation of the heat shield requires no modification of the fire ring and installs easily with 3 bolt on clamps. The Heat Shield provides an extra layer of safety in the campfire area and can be used in conjuction with the S5 bolt on shelf.
- Heat Shield is constructed from 10 Gauge steel
- Outside diameter is 33"
- Weights 29 pounds
- High temp black enamel non toxic finish
- Added barrier of safety in the campfire area
- ADA accessible
- Can be used with the Optional S5 bolt on shelf
- Optional S5 bolt on shelf is 7-1/8" x 9-5/8"
- Five year manufacturer's warranty
- Ships in 3-4 Weeks
Bulk Discounts Available - Please Call 800-225-2517 or email email@example.com